The special design features of the DiVar housing:
- It consists of profiles into which aluminum, sheet steel, stainless steel or plastic panels with a thickness of 1.5 to 2.5 mm are inserted and, if desired, secured with screws. A wall panel at the rear and a panel at the front are screwed to the profiles.
- The flexible design allows variable configuration of the housing geometry in all three axes, this allowing adaptation of the housing to customer specific requirements.
- Different surfaces can be selected for an individual appearance.
- The proven RFI contact spring concept ensures optimum RFI shielding.
- Rails with threaded holes can be pressed into the profile grooves, for example to screw in PCBs or mounting plates.
- The extensive range of Intermas accessories allows unrestricted configuration and installation of both standardized and non-standard components.
The housing can be supplied in 4 versions:
Click links to view:
1. Customized housing (As Shown Here)
2. 19“ rack mounted
3. Desktop housing with a keyboard area
4. Desktop housing with a continuous slanting surface