The InterLock desktop housing has been designed
to cover subracks. Also System-Module can be
The special design features of the InterLock desktop
- The covering elements are formed from recyclable
polystyrene plate-material warmly and the joints are
welded together by means of a chlorine carbon solution
- Material strength of 4 to 10 mm can be processed
according to demand of the device.
- Easy assembly or disassembly of the case shells.
Both case shells are locked by a clamp groove without
- The case is upgradeable by feet and handles.
- However, on account of an economic manufacturing
technology special dimensions or special colors
can be also already realised for small quantities at a
- Extensive range of accessories is available.