Description This compact and insulating interface housing is designed to accommodate DIN 41 612 / IEC 60 603-2 connectors. It is physically clamped into position between guide elements. The interface housings have the following advantages:
- Accommodation of either female or male connectors of any type of connection technology.
- Protects the connector during insertion and operation.
- Lifting screws ease insertion and removal.
- Three cable feed apertures.
- Strain relief.
- Allows installation of display and operating elements.
- Codable. Metallized plastic interface housing for RFI-shielding available.